List:       activemq-users
Subject:    NMS C# and consumer.prefetchSize
From:       lujan99 <lujan99 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-09-30 21:21:28

After some test (and more test) my conclusion:

If you don't want to lose any messages I can't use any Listener method,
Listener is ok except when my client shutdown.
then I need to use some Receive with consumer.prefetchSize=0.

Is ok?

note: I test with java/groovy (jms-api) and don't have this issue.

someone is using NMS / C # in production?
what if you have messages in the queue and stops the client?