List:       activemq-users
Subject:    Re: Is ActiveMQQueue really a strict FIFO queue?
From:       itamara <avni.itamar () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-09-29 10:42:05

The first step of solving a problem is asking the right question.

(or is it acknowledging it, and the right question is only the second?
> confused:)

I was looking for something else. Thanks a lot for all the repliers. Your
help did not go unappreciated.

Please bare with me to the following thread:
http://www.nabble.com/Maintaining-Message-Uniqueness-in-a-Queue-td25660461.html
Maintaining Message Uniqueness in a Queue .

Thanks.