List:       activemq-users
Subject:    JBoss + ActiveMQ + Camel
From:       chu_man_fu <cem () bytron ! com>
Date:       2009-06-26 13:53:05

I orginally posted this topic on the Camel forum but I think I approached the
subject in the wrong manner.

I have JBoss 4.2.2GA with ActiveMQ 5 embedded. I have an external to JBoss
client program sending messages to an ActiveMQ queue and on the other end of
the queue I have an MDB which currently is just printing each message to
standard out. I planned on using the MDB route messages on to other
Queue/Topics..and then I read about Camel. Am I right in assuming that Camel
is the right tool for this job? From all the docs it looks like it is. My
problem is understanding how to configure Camel in the embedded ActiveMQ
broker. I would like to control it via the XML files but I am unsure where
to put them or name them. All examples describe Camel running in it's own
embedded server or in the ActiveMQ server.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Cheers
Chris Mitchell