List:       activemq-users
Subject:    Re: Shared Filesystem Master/Slave doesn't work even on 5.1
From:       Ramit Arora <ramit.arora () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-03-27 13:48:59

Hi,
Replying to my own message, the problem may be due to the following whenever
I start a broker (or if a slave becomes a master):

INFO  AMQPersistenceAdapter          - Aquired lock for AMQ
Store/shared/activemq
INFO  AMQPersistenceAdapter          - AMQStore starting using directory:
/shared/activemq/
INFO  KahaStore                      - Kaha Store using data directory
/shared/activemq/kr-store/state
INFO  AMQPersistenceAdapter          - Active data files: []
WARN  AMQPersistenceAdapter          - The ReferenceStore is not valid -
recovering ...
INFO  KahaStore                      - Kaha Store successfully deleted data
directory /shared/activemq/kr-store/data
INFO  AMQPersistenceAdapter          - Journal Recovery Started from:
DataManager:(data-)
INFO  AMQPersistenceAdapter          - Recovered 0 operations from redo log
in 0.022 seconds.
INFO  AMQPersistenceAdapter          - Finished recovering the
ReferenceStore
INFO  KahaStore                      - Kaha Store using data directory
/shared/activemq/kr-store/data

Is it normal for the broker to delete the kr-store/data directory? Any ideas
are most appreciated.

Thanks,
Ramit