List:       activemq-users
Subject:    Re: How to manage romoter broker with activemq-web-console?
From:       "Mario Siegenthaler" <mario.siegenthaler () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-05-27 20:47:15

Yes that might work. If I understand it correctly you could specify on
the maven command line which war to build resp. which 'version' of it
to run?
As you may have realized I had quite some trouble in finding a way to
let the user/deployer specify which 'version' to run. The best thing I
could come up with was the system-properties approach, but the maven
one might actually be better.

Mario