List:       activemq-users
Subject:    Re: Client unable to receive messages (after some time) when using PooledConnectionFactory
From:       James Strachan <james.strachan () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-02-27 9:41:46

Note that the PooledConnectionFactory is only designed for sending of
messages - and is purely designed for folks using Spring's
JmsTemplate to send messages without under the covers creating and
closing a MessageProducer for every message sent.

If you want to pool connections/sessions/consumers for the inbound
consumption of messages we recommend using either

* Message Driven Beans in a J2EE container like Geronimo
* Message Driven POJOs using Jencks (http://jencks.org/)
* try Spring JMS in Spring 2.0 - though this does not support XA AFAIK

James

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/