List:       activemq-users
Subject:    [heads up] making security easier to configure
From:       James Strachan <james.strachan () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-02-15 13:59:14

I've recently added a configurable interceptor stack to ActiveMQ to
make it easy to add general purpose plugins into ActiveMQ.
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/ACTIVEMQ/Interceptors

We've now got easy-to-configure security plugins which can be
customized in XML...
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/ACTIVEMQ/Security

the default out of the box is to use JAAS for authentication, then
use a simple XML configuration file to associate operations with user
roles with destinations or wildcards.

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/