List:       activemq-users
Subject:    Re: 4.0-M4 change list ...
From:       James Strachan <james.strachan () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-02-02 7:56:06

On 1 Feb 2006, at 22:32, Sridhar Komandur wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a change list available for the 4.0-M4 version ?
> (I am currently using 4.0-M2)

The change list is here...

http://jira.activemq.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?
id=10520&subset=-1

Unfortunately quite a few things got fixed in M4 which have been
marked as fixed against 4.0 so its a little hard to find just the M4
fixes; normally we don't have such a long gap between milestones and
GA releases so just mark things as fixed against the next GA release
butthings have dragged on with the move to apache etc. So we'll be
more prudent of the use of milestone releases in JIRA from now on.

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/