List:       activemq-dev
Subject:    Re: Need your help to assemble the ActiveMQ board report quickly!
From:       Bruce Snyder <bruce.snyder () gmail ! com>
Date:       2024-01-09 17:28:37

The current report to the ASF board has now been successfully published!
Thank you for you contributions.

Moving forward, starting with the next report (not due again until April) I
would like us to take JB's suggestion to just use the Reporter tool to
assemble all contributions for the report. The idea being that anyone with
access can log in and enter their contributions to a given report directly
via Reporter rather than assembling via the file in git. As you enter
contributions, you can reflow sections and then save your contributions as
a draft. The draft report will be left in draft form (i.e. not published)
until the report is actually due, at which time the PMC chair will log in
to Reporter to review and finalize the report as well as publish it to
Whimsy.

To prepare for this process change for the next report, please be sure you
are able to log in to the Reporter tool now via the following URL just to
be sure that you can access it:

https://reporter.apache.org/wizard/?activemq

While poking around in Reporter, please DO NOT click the 'Publish to
Whimsy' button as I have already published the current report which is
available for viewing at the following URL:

https://whimsy.apache.org/board/agenda/2024-01-17/ActiveMQ

Bruce