List:       activemq-dev
Subject:    Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.29.0
From:       Havret <h4vret () gmail ! com>
Date:       2023-06-18 18:29:51

+1 (binding)

I've run the tests against ArtemisNetClient[1] 2.12.0. It's all green.

To make the testing easier, I've created a docker image[2] with the release
candidate binaries. Feel free to use it to run your tests.

Cheers,
Krzysztof

[1] https://github.com/Havret/dotnet-activemq-artemis-client/pull/441
[2] docker pull havret/dotnet-activemq-artemis-client-test-broker:2.29.0-rc1