List:       activemq-dev
Subject:    Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.18.0 release
From:       Timothy Bish <tabish121 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2023-03-23 14:58:21

> Hi,
>
> After several weeks of work, I'm glad to submit ActiveMQ 5.18.0 to
> your vote. This release is a major milestone for ActiveMQ bringing
> major changes:
> - JMS 2 API support (client)
> - support Jakarta namespace (client)
> - a lot of dependency updates and fixes
> - and much much more!
>
> You can take a look on the Release Notes for details:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311210&version=12351380
>
> Maven Staging Repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1275/
>
> Dist Staging Repository:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq/5.18.0/
>
> Git tag: activemq-5.18.0
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

> Thanks !
> Regards
> JB
+1

* Validated signatures and checksums
* Verified license and notice files in archives
* Verified license headers in source using 'mvn apache-rat:check'
* Built from source and ran a portion of the test suite
* Spun up a broker from the binary archive and exercised the web console
* Ran the Qpid protonj2 client example against the binary broker instance.

--
Tim Bish