List:       activemq-dev
Subject:    Re: [DISCUSS/VOTE] Remove Artemis Javadoc from the ActiveMQ website...
From:       Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemmell () gmail ! com>
Date:       2022-10-05 17:45:38

JB, are your thoughts on this more general, i.e also applying to the
5.x 'latest' (typically stale) javadocs on the website as well, rather
than just the per-release Artemis javadocs this thread started about?

If so it would seem to me that all the people who regularly update the
website bits for releases etc dont think we should bother having them
there anymore.