List:       activemq-dev
Subject:    Re: [DISCUSS] Removing Rest from ActiveMQ Artemis
From:       Clebert Suconic <clebert.suconic () gmail ! com>
Date:       2022-09-22 20:07:09

As I said on the Voting Thread. Rest is an independent maven
component. Users have to consume it from maven on their own Rest
application.

So, they can still keep doing it from a previous release until they
decide to not use it any more:

That's a good deprecating strategy I think.

The component is not part of the release distribution as far as I can tell.

--
Clebert Suconic