List:       activemq-dev
Subject:    [VOTE] ActiveMQ Artemis Native 2.0.0
From:       Clebert Suconic <clebert.suconic () gmail ! com>
Date:       2022-07-11 20:43:42

I would like to propose an ActiveMQ Artemis Native 2.0.0 release

For those who are not familiar, this is the Native Layer in Artemis
responsible for the integration on Linux and Libaio.

I have been working on some logging changes with Robbie Gemmel, and
Artemis Native 2.0.0 is now using SLF4J. This Module will be a
requirement for ActiveMQ Artemis to move forward with SLF4J.

The source distribution is here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq-artemis-native/2.0.0/

The Maven staged repository is here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1256