List:       activemq-dev
Subject:    Re: [VOTE] Release activemq-nms-openwire 2.0.0-rc2
From:       Havret <h4vret () gmail ! com>
Date:       2022-07-06 8:49:14

Results of the activemq-nms-openwire 2.0.0-rc2 release vote.

The vote passes with 6 Binding Votes

Binding Votes:
Michael André Pearce
Clebert Suconic
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Jeff Genender
Krzysztof Porebski

Non-Binding Votes:
Bruce

Thank you for all the contributions and everyone's time reviewing the
release candidate and voting.

I will proceed with publishing the release now.

Krzysztof