List:       activemq-dev
Subject:    Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.22.0
From:       Havret <havret () apache ! org>
Date:       2022-04-30 21:16:39

+1

I've run the tests against ArtemisNetClient[1]. It's all green.

To make the testing easier, I've created a docker image[2] with the release
candidate binaries. Feel free to use it to run your tests.

Cheers,
Krzysztof

[1] https://github.com/Havret/dotnet-activemq-artemis-client/pull/345
[2] docker pull havret/dotnet-activemq-artemis-client-test-broker:2.22.0-rc1