List:       activemq-dev
Subject:    Re: [HEADS UP] Preparing Apache ActiveMQ 5.16.3 / 5.17.0.RC1
From:       Jean-Baptiste_Onofré <jb () nanthrax ! net>
Date:       2021-08-05 5:33:44

Hi guys,

as discussed on this thread, 5.16.3 will be submitted to vote tomorrow.
I finished this release preparation.

I would like to take a new look on AMQ-7470 today, but as it's not easy
to identify/reproduce, I might postpone the investigation for 5.16.4.

I also have feedback about security enforcement we added (in ActiveMQ
5.15.13), which can cause unmarshalling issue, but I don't have lot of
details for now.

I will keep you posted.

Regards
JB