List:       activemq-dev
Subject:    Re: [ANN] Apache ActiveMQ 5.16.1 has been released!
From:       Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb () nanthrax ! net>
Date:       2021-02-13 4:29:18

Hi,

Thanks for the update.

First, I propose to start a new thread about that.

A separated repository for the docker file is not required: it depends if we want to \
push directly from the build or not. At Karaf, the docker file is part of the "main" \
repo, and the image publication is part of the release process (manually):

https://github.com/apache/karaf/tree/master/assemblies/docker \
<https://github.com/apache/karaf/tree/master/assemblies/docker>

Using the activemq repository, you can create a PR directly on it. Anyway, I already \
have couple of Dockerfiles ready (depending of the topology). I can create the PR and \
give the ball to you if you wanna try/improve. Up to you.

About the JDK base image, my Dockerfiles are based on AdoptOpenJDK: it works fine \
with ActiveMQ.

Regards
JB