List:       activemq-dev
Subject:    [RESULT][VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.16.1 release
From:       Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb () nanthrax ! net>
Date:       2021-01-20 16:16:52

Hi everyone,

This vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Dan Kulp, Christopher Shannon, JB Onofré
+1 (non binding): Matt Pavlovich, Jamie Goodyear

I'm promoting the artifacts on Maven Central and dist Apache, update Jira and \
website, and then I will do the release announcement.

Thanks all for your vote !

Regards
JB