List:       activemq-dev
Subject:    [HEADS-UP] Activemq Artemis Native release..
From:       Clebert Suconic <clebert.suconic () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-06-09 17:44:04

I have been dealing with a kernel bug I opened in the area of libaio,
that could lead to crashes on the artemis-native (libaio) module.

For now the work around is to not use the kernel version that comes
with RHEL8. (I'm not sure what other versions would have the issue).

I'm working to either work around the issue, or perhaps it will
require a kernel patch.

In case I get a fix in the artemis-native, I will make a release of
artemis-native.

(this is a module I have been making sure it has extremely low number
of commits as I prize for stability on this one.. so I don't foresee
any other changes on the module).

--
Clebert Suconic