List:       activemq-dev
Subject:    Re: [PROPOSAL] ActiveMQ official Docker images and K8S yml
From:       Krzysztof <h4vret () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-12-06 17:07:56

I think a good starting point would be to look at what Victor Romero did in
this field for Artemis https://github.com/vromero/activemq-artemis-docker

I've made some initial research, and it seems to be a good way to tackle
this, but we would need to decouple docker bits from source code, as we
supposedly don't want to push a new docker image with every commit to the
main repo.