List:       activemq-dev
Subject:    Re: [VOTE] Release Apache NMS API 1.8.0
From:       michael.andre.pearce () me ! com ! INVALID
Date:       2019-06-25 11:14:04

Thanks all for the review.

Please consider the VOTE for 1.8.0 rc1 as cancelled.

I will re spin a 1.8.0 rc2 shortly hopefully addressing all feedback.

Get Outlook for Android

On Tue, Jun 25, 2019 at 10:10 AM +0100, <michael.andre.pearce@me.com.INVALID> wrote:

Its just a packing issue, we forgot in the package script to exclude those. Good find \
guys

Get Outlook for Android

On Mon, Jun 24, 2019 at 7:00 PM +0100, "Heiser, Derek"  wrote:

I would say that source directories shouldn't have /bin or /obj at all and can be \
added to .gitignore to prevent them from being committed.

~D