List:       activemq-dev
Subject:    Re: Artemis past releases page breakages
From:       Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemmell () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-06-03 10:44:03

Its more that the download links for the previous release themselves
are broken thats the issue. The docs link is often incorrect too, but
it tends to at least somewhat 'work' when wrong (from pointing to
"latest" rather than the actual versions release docs).

I think the existing process needed (copy+paste the previous entry in
file, find+replace the version number) is actually fairly easy. Its
just not being followed, and the links also arent being inspected
afterwards to notice that it wasnt.

Robbie