List:       activemq-dev
Subject:    Re: ActiveMQ Artemis docker image
From:       Clebert Suconic <clebert.suconic () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-03-27 12:45:22

We have added dockerfiles with Instructions on how to deploy them into your
local repos. There are no uploads.

Apache doesn't consider any binaries as official. The only official
distribution is the source.

I am not pursuing an official deploy into the Apache account.

I am on vacation this week. I may write you a more detailed note next week
once I'm back (it's hard to type on the iPhone )

--
Clebert Suconic