List:       activemq-dev
Subject:    Re: Why the push to deprecate NMS-openwire?
From:       Clebert Suconic <clebert.suconic () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-08-31 20:42:52

You should probably raise an example on where it fails.  Someone may take a
look.

Why don't you start over with a question on user forums.  With an example.
If confirmed a bug open a JIRA.

Open source projects are maintained by the community.  As of now I have
seen most of the NMS contributions along AMQP. I haven't seen much activity
around open wire. But you can be part of the community and change that.

--
Clebert Suconic