List:       activemq-dev
Subject:    Unity 2018.1f1 Apache.NMS does not build
From:       rickdegier <rickdegier () outlook ! com>
Date:       2018-07-27 9:21:42

I want to have access to ActiveMQ from my Unity project i am using Apache.NMS
API v1.7.1 and the Unity version is Unity 2018.1.1f1. If I run it in editor
mode it is able to connect, consume and produce but I can't build. When I
build I get this error:

/UnityException: Failed to run serialization weaver with command "-pdb"
"-verbose"
"-unity-engine=Temp\StagingArea\Data\Managed\UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll"
"Temp\StagingArea\TempSerializationWeaver" "-lock=UWP\project.lock.json"
"@C:\Users\..."/

Do I need to change my settings can it work in Unity (I hope so)?

I hope to hear some feedback.