List:       activemq-dev
Subject:    Re: [DISCUSS] release process improvements
From:       Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemmell () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-09-25 19:06:15

I just left the echo statement in as it was an extra little separator :)

I actually already removed the file from the scripts dir earlier, I
didn't think folks would really use it other than for the release and
thats covered by the one in the dist repo now.

I already mentioned on the JIRA, but as im sending this anyway...there
was a new file that didn't make the website update commit, it will
need an 'svn add'.