List:       activemq-dev
Subject:    Re: [DISCUSS] Rework NMS.AMQP
From:       Clebert Suconic <clebert.suconic () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-02-28 15:11:55

that's probably a question for Legal.

I would think you need both...

I am not a lawyer.. but usually employees will have a contract with
the company you were hired from. So if you are doing this during your
day job you probably need a corporate agreement to release any of the
company's IP as an open source contribution????...... don't take that
as a legal advice :)

I think it would be safer to fill both.. but ask the question on the
legal list just in case.

--
Clebert Suconic