List:       activemq-dev
Subject:    Re: HEADS-UP/DISCUSS Artemis 1.4.1
From:       "John D. Ament" <johndament () apache ! org>
Date:       2016-10-26 1:34:16

I won't have time to whip up the actual code tonight, maybe tomorrow.  If
someone else has some interest in implementing
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS-821 I added some notes on
where it looks like the header reading is missing.  Please take a look,
comment on how far off I might be.

John