List:       activemq-dev
Subject:    Re: Contributing to the Apache Docker Account
From:       Victor <victor.romero () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-08-31 5:10:58

Hi John,

> Ok, I think that's based on some outdated information.

You might be thinking of docker itself where it is perfectly possible.
In docker hub, the issue 292
<https://github.com/docker/hub-feedback/issues/292> is still open.

>  There's still some discussions on going on other mailing lists,
> but it looks like right now any concept of a snapshot docker
> container shouldn't be used.  Meaning what you have right now
> will be perfect.

Great news!

As activemq-artemis only has a master branch (or at least that is what I
can see in github and git.apache.org) I'll only be able to PR for the *latest
*tag. It is not ideal but at least it is a start.

I'll have the PR ready soon.