List:       activemq-dev
Subject:    virtualSelectorCacheBrokerPlugin
From:       bhuman <bhuman.vyas () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-08-23 14:53:34

Is this possible to store data in db instead of in memory flat file using
virtualSelectorCacheBrokerPlugin?

Below is the configuration :

<plugins>
 <virtualSelectorCacheBrokerPlugin
persistFile="${activemq.data}/selectorcache.data"/>
</plugins>

Think the scenario is, There are 4 activemq broker instance and only one
active at a time. What ever message comes to active instance of activemq am
storing data in db.Now the I am using virtualtopic and I don't want to loose
message when consumer is offline so I am using
virtualSelectorCacheBrokerPlugin plugin which works fine but in case of 4
instance I don't want to store offline message in a 4 different file because
it lines on the different machine so I need 4 different flat selector file
and which will never be consistent.

Is there is a possible way to store those message in db instead of persist
flat file?