List:       activemq-dev
Subject:    Looking for advice
From:       Chalaka Chamupathi Sudusinghe <chalakachamupathi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-06-20 16:23:18

Hi,

I like to contribute to activemq project but i am new to open source community.
so i clone the project from git hub and open it with eclipse ide and i
was able to build one module at a time.
then i start looking for a bug to start and i found this
"https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-5727" issues to start.

so i like to know, is my approach good or need to change and the bug i
looking is good for beginners or need to change.

--
Thanks and Regards,

Chalaka Chamupathi Sudusinghe

Undergraduate at University of Peradeniya Faculty of Engineering.

Email     : chalakachamupathi@gmail.com
Linkedin : https://lk.linkedin.com/in/chalakachamupathisudusinghe
Blog       : https://chalakachamupathisudusinghe.blogspot.com
Github    : https://github.com/Chalakachamupathi