List:       activemq-dev
Subject:    Re: [Artemis] Bug in ServerLocatorImpl.createSessionFactory()
From:       Justin Bertram <jbertram () apache ! com>
Date:       2016-05-16 18:25:46

I guess I still don't understand the use-case.  Why exactly is it necessary to \
offload SSL?  Is it because there is concern that SSL is going to use too many \
resources?  If so, is there solid benchmark data to back that up?  If so, could you \
share it or provide steps to reproduce the results?

Justin