List:       activemq-dev
Subject:    Re: Kahadb - Getting Worried Message
From:       AmolG <amol.gawande () accelyakale ! com>
Date:       2016-01-11 8:55:08

I am new to ActiveMQ. I am using latest stable release i.e ActiveMQ 5.12.1
Release.

I have taken ActiveMQ C client code from
"http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/sandbox/openwire-c/", compiled it
and started ActiveMQ server and trying to execute C client producer.
But programs prompts "No space left on device (28)" error.

After executing C client, ActiveMQ server shows error like "Transport
Connection to: tcp://127.0.0.1:52546 failed: java.io.EOFException".

Please guide me.