List:       activemq-dev
Subject:    Re: org.apache.activemq.pool.AmqJNDIPooledConnectionFactory removed?
From:       Christopher Shannon <christopher.l.shannon () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-10-21 17:47:42

Glad that worked for you, I was just about to respond to tell you I was
actually right the first time with my original response but you already
figured it out :)

org.apache.activemq.pool.PooledConnectionFactory actually extends
org.apache.activemq.jms.pool.PooledConnectionFactory and adds the
JNDIStorableInterface as you discovered.  It's a bit confusing since they
are named the same thing.