List:       activemq-dev
Subject:    Please contribute to the board report for October 2015
From:       Bruce Snyder <bruce.snyder () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-09-30 4:37:50

I have created the initial wiki page for the October board report here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=61321327

Due date: October 7, 2015

If you have anything to contribute to the October board report, please add
it to the wiki page or reply to this message.

I would like for the October board report to be as detailed as the one that
was submitted for August which is available here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=61309469

If you have any questions or would like to discuss, please reply to this
message.

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print