List:       activemq-dev
Subject:    [HEADSUP] ActiveMQ 5.12.0 Release Preparation
From:       Timothy Bish <tabish121 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-07-30 13:55:32

It's been a while since our last major release 5.11.0 and we've done
some significant work on our support for AMQP, MQTT and general bug
fixing.  We've also hit a pretty stable point now on master in terms of
tests passing in Jenkins with only a few random failures here and
there.  I'd like to start working on a 5.12.0 release next week so that
we can get all the work we've done out there for folks to start using
and abusing.

Let me know if you have anything pending that would be a blocker, we can
always roll out more 5.12.x point releases for other minor fixes.

Here's what been done so far in 5.12:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311210&version=12329258

--
Tim Bish