List:       activemq-dev
Subject:    Content length on stomp messages
From:       "John D. Ament" <johndament () apache ! org>
Date:       2015-07-20 16:57:48

Hey guys!

Following up on a conversation was having on github via stomp messages.

I think we do have a bug with the content length, where we can try to read
larger than the message.

https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/blob/master/artemis-protocols/artemis-stomp \
-protocol/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/artemis/core/protocol/stomp/StompDecoder.java#L230

If I'm reading this right, if the content length is manually set to 1000
and there's only 200 bytes we might be trying to get 1000.  Not sure what
will happen, does it read into the next message?

John