List:       activemq-dev
Subject:    Re: Artemis Export/Import tool
From:       Jeff Mesnil <jmesnil () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-07-08 12:47:28

On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 3:49 PM, Clebert Suconic
<clebert.suconic@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Somehow when our app server starts Artemis, Artemis also creates the
>> largemessages directory but the paging dir is not created until paging
>> is actually performed.
>
> it's changed on master already.

Are you sure?
I tried it today on the master branch and the paging dir is not
created when an ActiveMQServer is created and is started.
It is created if you run the "artemis run" script but that's outside
of the artemis server lifecycle.

jeff

--
Jeff Mesnil