List:       activemq-dev
Subject:    Re: Broker queue attributes not displayed
From:       Aditya Aery <aditya.aery () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-06-23 11:21:26

Hello,

If we delete the contents of "activemq-data" folder of tomee and restart the
tomee instance, we are able to see the queue attributes properly using
jconsole. The issue re-appears when we again restart the tomee instance
without deleting the activemq-data folder content.
Please let me know if any one has any idea regarding this issue. I am not
quite sure if it's a configuration issue at our end or it's an bug in tomee
OOTB.

Thanks
Aditya Aery