List:       activemq-dev
Subject:    Re: [VOTE] Apache Artemis 1.0.0 (RC2)
From:       Howard Gao <howard.gao () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-05-21 2:24:34

+1. Sorry for the late response. Regarding OpenWire support in this first
release, we have implemented a basic support of JMS clients. Non JMS
features (activemq extensions) and advanced features(like failover) are not
implemented yet. As OpenWire is not the core protocol which should have
'all' the functionalities claimed in the first release, so I don't think we
need to block the release for bugs/features in openwire support. Here is
the documentation in artemis that describes the openwire support for the
users:

https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/blob/master/docs/user-manual/en/interoperability.md#openwire

Regards
Howard