List:       activemq-dev
Subject:    Re: [VOTE] Apache Artemis 1.0.0
From:       Clebert Suconic <clebert.suconic () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-05-13 3:03:45

The Quickstart is not yet being distributed...  We are only
distributing the user-manual at this point.
We might reactivate the quickstart at some point and we are
maintaining to not be too far away from the source reality.... so
anything on quickstart is not a blocker now.

And do you really think mentioning ActiveMQ without Artemis in certain
places is a blocker issue?

the mail list is on the website only, right?

--
Clebert Suconic
http://community.jboss.org/people/clebert.suconic@jboss.com