List:       activemq-dev
Subject:    Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.11.0
From:       Gary Tully <gary.tully () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-01-29 17:56:57

the pmc has decided, but the non binding -1 are accumulating. I will try again.

someone hit it on the head with "appropriate set of tests" to verify
the distro. That does not exist today in the project. It is all or
nothing. I can't see anyone taking our source and waiting hours for
the tests to complete to get the artifacts. And anyone who does will
not be put off by one known failure in thousands. In any event,  that
is why we currently document to skip the tests.
Now there is a job for someone to contribute to.