List:       activemq-dev
Subject:    Re: ActiveMQ 5.10 release date?
From:       Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbarcea () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-03-31 13:36:15

I was traveling last week. Now I am back and planning to release 5.9.1 today
or tomorrow, if no objections. The branch is stable.

I will focus next on releasing 5.10 as Gary suggested. There are some 30
issues left to resolve on 5.10. To Gary's earlier point, I started to move
issues to 5.11 previously, but Tim put them back on 5.10. Without better
communication it's hard to know what guys are working on and what they
consider a must for a specific release. Those with issues assigned to them know
best if to move them to the next release or not.

Next week is ApacheCon in Denver, I'll be there. hopefully we'll be able to
release before the end of acon and show that in our report due I think in
April.

Cheers,
Hadrian