List:       activemq-dev
Subject:    ActiveMQ vs XMPP, Why did ActiveMQ support XMPP, but deprecate and remove it in the end?
From:       snowing ximen <snowingximen () 163 ! com>
Date:       2013-12-26 3:52:37

As a JMS provider, why did ActiveMQ want to support XMPP - a instant message
protocal? However, it deprecate and remove the feature in verion 5.9.0.

Recently, I researched IM service combined with Enterprise Message service.
I would like to know the comparison of them, and your proposal on the
services.

Regards,
Snowing