List:       activemq-dev
Subject:    [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.3.2
From:       David Jencks <david_jencks () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2010-04-30 17:14:05

Vote passes with 10 +1 and no other votes.

Rob Davies
Dejan Bosanac
Gary Tully
Timothy BIsh
Hiram Chirino
Jim Gomes
Bruce Snyder
David Jencks
Colin MacNaughton
Guillaume Nodet (on the geronimo dev list :-))

I'll promote the staging repo.

I haven't found any recent maven sites, and there is so little difference between \
this and 5.3.1 that I'm not sure it's worth having a separate site.  However if \
someone wants the maven site for 5.3.2 and tells me where it goes I'll try to get it \
up there.

many thanks!!
david jencks