List:       activemq-dev
Subject:    RE: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.3.2
From:       "Colin MacNaughton" <colin.macnaughton () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-04-29 20:38:32

+1

-----Original Message-----
From: David Jencks [mailto:david_jencks@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2010 4:05 PM
To: dev@activemq.apache.org
Cc: Geronimo Dev List (JIRA)
Subject: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.3.2

Hi,

I've staged a release candidate for ActiveMQ 5.3.2.  The main driver for
this is to get the osgi version range fixes into a release usable by the
upcoming geronimo 3.0 milestone.

The changes since the recent 5.3.1:

merging 881433 - jaxb plugin problem
changing activemq.version to match project version
AMQ-2501 Modify version range for camel imports
AMQ-2637 port osgi version range fixes from trunk
AMQ-2700 - code disclosure vunl
AMQ-2675 - web console topic form

The staging repo is here:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-022/

The svn tag is here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/tags/activemq-parent-5.3.2

This seems to be a different name format than the other tags.  If people
want me to redo the release to fix this I will probably want to update the
build a little more such as using apache 7 parent pom and making the release
plugin defaults work.

Please vote

+1  Promote staging repo as amq 5.3.2
-1 Drop staging repo and tag, try again (please provide specific comments)

Many thanks

david jencks