List:       activemq-dev
Subject:    Activemq clustring and loadbalancing at the same time
From:       Im Noor <noor_pucit () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2009-06-29 9:18:03

Hi,

My problem is that I want to use ActiveMQ clustering and loadbalancing at
the same time.
But when I connect both of my brokers with same data store or NFS then only
one broker serves the JMS requests and other one keeps awaiting until the
first one goes down. I think in this way I am achieving fail over not
loadbalancing.
Moreover is there any possibility by which I can use VM protocol to achieve
load balancing and fail over at the same time it is because I am using
Tomcat as my web server and I want to use embedded brokers to achieve same
features.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards,
Noor