List:       activemq-dev
Subject:    Re: Recovery Policies should apply between broker restart
From:       kmh27 <himmeric () us ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2006-07-31 1:20:33

Ok here's an update.

I fixed a couple big bugs, but the timing/synch issue remains.

For now I've delayed the startup of the persistent durable subscriber.

But there are still major timing issues to resolve, like if recover() is
called before add() the first subscriber won't get recovered messages since
this is delayed.

Also it seems my durable subscriber isn't getting messages (that it hasn't
acknowledged) after a restart.  Not sure what's causing that, they are
published as PERSISTENT and my durable subscriber is CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE.

http://www.nabble.com/user-files/160/persist-last.zip persist-last.zip