List:       activemq-dev
Subject:    [VOTE-RESULT} ActiveMQ 4.0 M4 2nd Release Candidate
From:       Hiram Chirino <hiram () hiramchirino ! com>
Date:       2006-02-20 13:45:47

Hi,

The vote has gone though the customary 72 hours and has passed.

Here were the votes:

+1 James Strachan
+1 Hiram Chirino
+1 Guillaume Nodet
+1 Rob Davies
+1 Alan D. Cabrera
+1 Jonas Lim
+1 Fritz Oconer
+1 Joseph Dennis Gapuz
+1 Adrian Co
+1 Bruce Snyder
+1 Dain Sundstrom

Next up, we just need the incubator PMC to bless the release.

Regards,
Hiram